To all of our fans, guests and beloved city:
On Wednesday evening during dinner service we noticed an unusual amount of smoke coming from our kitchen service line. Upon further inspection we determined the source to be a faulty piece of equipment. Authorities were alerted and we cleared the building in order to remove our guests from any hazardous situation.
Due to ventilation issues in the kitchen and an ongoing repair we have temporarily closed the dining room in order to resolve the situation. We are currently meticulously working with local authorities to create a safe dining room environment for our guests. In the meantime, we will be offering a limited menu on the bar side as well as the patio. The dining room will be closed until further notice.
From the Clark family and all of the M.T. Bellies staff, thank you for your continuous support and patronage!